Lendgreen Loan Rates
Lendgreen strives to provide our customers with quick and convenient online loans. The chart below is an example of a repayment plan for a $500 installment loan. You can choose to make additional payments or you may pay off your loan at any time. There are no penalties for early repayment.
Lendgreen now provides Installment loans. Our easy installment loans divides your loan into equal payments over a period of time. The term of these loans are between 3 and 18 months but you are able to make additional payments, as well as pay off your loan at any time by contacting Customer Care at least 3 business days prior to your next due date.
|ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE|
The cost of your credit as a yearly rate.
The dollar amount the credit will cost you.
The amount of credit provided to You or on your behalf.
|Total of Payments|
The amount you will have paid after you have made all payments as scheduled.
|Your Payment Schedule Will Be:|
|Number of Payments||Payment Amount||Total Payment to Date|
|1||$ 169.99||$ 169.99|
|1||$ 169.99||$ 339.98|
|1||$ 169.99||$ 509.97|
|1||$ 169.99||$ 679.96|
|1||$ 169.99||$ 849.95|
|1||$ 169.99||$ 1,019.94|
|1||$ 169.99||$ 1,189.93|
ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR) – The Cost of your Credit as a Yearly Rate=720%
FINANCE CHARGE – The Dollar Amount your Credit Will Cost You=$682.94
AMOUNT FINANCED – The Amount of Credit Provided=$500
The typical APR on any Lendgreen loan is 795% but will vary depending on the terms of your loan.
- The first payment is due on your next pay date. The first payment will vary from the payment plan amounts depending on your effective date.
- The last payment will vary depending on your remaining balance.
- We accept two methods for repayment:
- Payments are taken out automatically from the bank account where the money was received using an ACH direct debit system.
- Payments are accepted by Money Order, Cashiers and Certified Checks mailed prior to the customer’s set due date to:
NIIWIN, LLC, d/b/a, Lendgreen
P.O. Box 221
Lac du Flambeau
- Your full payment schedule will be included in your loan agreement. You can reduce the total cost of your loan by paying off your loan prior to your last due date on your payment schedule or by making additional payments on or between your payment due dates. You control how soon you wish to pay off your loan. There will not be any fees or penalties for prepayment.
- If you do not have sufficient funds in your account to cover your payment, you will incur a $30 Refused Instrument Charge fee, after which a late fee of $30 may also be assessed after 5 days.
Still have questions?Find more information in our FAQ